- On 16 February 2015
- activity, companies, environment
OUR DECLARATION OF ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
In Fondazione Comunica we believe that our commitment for the environmental will be produce effects which will go to the benefit of environmental and they will contribute to encourage our clients and our co-workers to make concretely an effort with good daily procedures to reduce the effects of business’ activity.
Hereby release we want to involve all co-workers in a daily labour in order that the environmental responsibility is integral part of the way to live and to carry out our professional activity.
We work hard to reduce environmental effects of our activities:
• Choosing electric energy produced only by renewable source certificated by RECS;
• Making green purchases for stationery and other consumer products;
• Alerting to our staff to adopt good skills in office to limit energetic consumptions (enlightenment and air conditioning system);
• Choosing automatic switching off lights systems in the common places and to limit hydro-consumptions;
• Enforcing an intern management system to control consumptions relative to our activities ( paper consumption, toner and fuel for business trips);
• Privileging the electronic shipping of materials to communicate with clients;
• Adopting good skills to limit consumptions;
• Managing recycling to work off through appropriate production chains;
• Selecting our supplier depending on the respect of ecologic standards in distribution of products and services ( environmental certification, reduced packaging);
• Privileging the use of videoconference if it is possible;
• Optimising staff trips through launch of the internal management service dedicated.
Fondazione Comunica made a program of a middle long limit business way to limit the effects of our activity on environment and to managing the best available skills direct to a continuous improvement of our environmental services.