- On 21 April 2015
- digital, marketing
We presume that: quality contents do not exist. Or rather, there’s no such thing as true rule of top quality content’s. Readers have demands, and it needs to try to create the articles that attract people’s attention. Draw the attention it means make contents useful for users. That’s why it needs to define the readers’ demands: in this way the results can be maximized minimizing the efforts. The task of digital actor is to identity new, to experiment and to discover new roads to follow for the realization of effective marketing strategy. Essentially the contents should be:
- Useful, they should give an answer to consumer’s need;
- Top quality, it should give an exhaustive answer to consumer’s need.
There is a light difference between utility and quality: if a good chef explained us how to make a perfect cream but he didn’t explain as Benedetta Parodi, it would remain a high quality content but little useful for the one who is to the first footsteps in the kitchen. Same thing is worth for the facility with which content present itself: we can write a wonderful article but if we do not make it legible, we cannot pretend great results.
The motivations for which to aim at interesting contents is various, even if the object and the style are not enough to attract the attention of the consumers; it needs to consider the influence of the opinions leader, the optimization of own site, the diffusion of the contents on more digital platform (social network, videos, sites of content curation, etc) for increase the visibility.Let’s ask us because it is important to do “Content marketing”:
- The client doesn’t look for hammering publicity but something that ties him to the company during the run of choice of the service or product;
- The public wants to be attracted by what company proposes;
- The consumers privilege the dialogue and invite them to take part in the company’s activity and produce contained it makes them feel important;
- The client informs himself, he is wise for which must not be manipulated but turned into an ally and made to come into direct contact with the Brand.
The content is the king of Marketing but if around it doesn’t have a stage, given by the techniques of the Inbound Marketing, probably it could abdicate the throne.