- On 1 April 2014
- advertising, marketing, social, web
Webinar is an online seminar that allows people to connect live at a lesson, a course, a conference or a workshop through the use of a PC or a Smartphone.
All participants can ask questions or express their own ideas in real time.
It’s an excellent tool for sharing a content socially speaking, because it allows to better engage the participants, making them fully active despite the geographical distance. But it’s also a great thing from the point of view of marketing, because it exponentially increases the visibility of an event, for example taking advantage of YouTube channels. It’s now very used as part of the training process.
But let’s see in detail what are the strength’s points of the webinar:
– Allows you to reach many potential customers all over in the world.
– Participation is simple and you don’t need any technical skill. Normally, the participant receives an email containing a link to the recording and a second confirmation email with a personal link to join the webinar.
– You can follow the event from your tablet or smartphone.
– Provides greater visibility and the opportunity to cheaply advertise.
– It costs normally lower than a normal web marketing or email campaign.
– The participant feels more comfortable and relaxed and he’s more inclined to participate. He can ask questions directly to the speaker and express his opinions and demands. The speaker, in turn, can interact in real time with all the participants.
– The questions and interventions can be saved and made â€‹â€‹available later, through a promotional campaign or subscribing to a newsletter.
– Allows you to capture leads during the recording of the webinar and the content sharing. It could also provide for the creation of a form or a mini survey to gather information about potential customers, their tastes and preferences, in order to intervene in a targeted manner.
– It may be useful to launch new products or services or to strengthen the relationship with the customer.
Fondazione Comunica has embraced this innovative tool for digital dissemination and training. Thousands of people have been able to directly follow from home the experts present at the Facebook Mastery, an event entirely dedicated to Facebook Marketing & Advertising.
Do not miss the new events Mastery:
You can follow them from the comfort of your couch!